WAUKESHA, Wis. (WLCSports.com) – Carroll's four first-half goals were enough to down the Wisconsin Lutheran College women's soccer team as it dropped a non-conference match 6-0 to the Pioneers on Thursday night at Schneider Stadium.
- Final Score: Carroll 6, Wisconsin Lutheran 0
- Records: Wisconsin Lutheran (2-7-0), Carroll (5-2-0)
- Location: Schneider Stadium, Waukesha, Wis. | Attendance: 82
HOW IT HAPPENED
- The Pioneers broke the game open in the closing minutes of the opening half with two goals in the final four minutes to carry a 4-0 lead into the half.
- Goals in 50' and 51' brought the final score to 6-0. Carroll dominated the shot count as they shutout the Warriors 29-0.
INSIDE THE BOX SCORE
- WLC goalkeeper Hailey Krause (Wauwatosa, Wis./Pius XI) made 13 saves for the Warriors in the match.
- Delaney Pruitt collected her fourth and fifth goals of the season and led the Pioneers with eight shots. Casey Weyhrich added two points with two assists in the match.
- The Warriors return to conference action on Saturday at 1:00 p.m. when they host Alverno (5-1-0, 1-0-0 NACC). The Inferno, which has won three straight, are coming off a 2-1 win over MacMurray last Sunday. WLC has won five straight against the Inferno.